Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frank Carroll

Hey Deb!

News, eh? ...Dave Eckerson is being inducted to the hall of distinction next week, may 28. Dave Vermilya and I are going to see what he has to say... also some grub. The one disappointment with the gig is that they stopped inviting our old teachers several years ago... more news? Dave V, Cheryl, a Brit friend of DV's, and I went to the zoo last week and got sunburned. Now how can you beat that for excitement, and oh yeah, my computer got fried last week... don't buy an HP Pavilion series model! Playing baseball tomorrow nite in Syracuse MSBL... going for a third consecutive championship this season. I'm the pappy... at least 15 years older than anyone else on the Syracuse Reds... real nice guys. And my mom is looking pretty well, tho her blood sugar is up in the high 200's and on insulin; as opposed to about 150 and controling by diet before she was admitted to the nursing home at James Square.

Catch you later Deb!

Best, Frank