Sunday, May 17, 2009

San Antonio


Just thought I'd drop into the blog and share my trip to San Antonio. My daughter has corporate conferences there twice a year and I go with her to take care of Dylan. He is 3 years old and is a joy to be with. We stay at the Drury on the Riverwalk. We take the riverboat tour, experience the children's museum, wall of mirrors which we do with 3D glasses, Tower of the America's and definitely walk the river 24/7. The Riverwalk is the most visited attraction in Texas next the total visits to the Alamo just a couple blocks away. Some of the best Mexican, BBQ and Steak houses can be found on the Riverwalk. There are so many other attractions to make a full week stay a busy one. On the way home we stopped at the biggest waterpark in North America, Schlitterbahns. Right now it is a cool 76 degrees in Austin, but it will soon be back in the 90's. Then in the three digits later this summer. I will need a break from both the heat and running around after a three year old, so I will be heading to San Diego for a few weeks in July. Hope everyone has a lot planned for the summer and the weather is good for you. Take care and let me know what Y'all are doin this summer.


Sandy