Wednesday, June 2, 2010

45th Reunion October 2011 Update

Reunion 45th


Well it's June 2, 2010. And it's been 4 years since our 40th reunion. I hope some of you are looking forward to the 45th reunion which is approaching in Oct. 2011. I have placed a deposit on the White Tail Restaurant on Seneca Turnpike going toward Chittenango. They are more affordable than the Craftsman and willing to work with us. They are a popular spot for organizations and receptions. We will have the Friday get-together party there and the Saturday dinner as well. I expect to have a Sat. breakfast, and a Sat. picnic at GreenLakes and some kind of Sunday farewell depending on interest.
If you would like to help or have any suggestions, Please, let me know. I could use the help. I only really have 2 people at the moment helping now.

http://www.woodcrestgolfclub.com/thewhitetail.php link to WhiteTail