Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cinda Meachem Sutton


OK. Deb,
I'm officially"hooked" on your blog!!
I can't believe you post almost every day! I find if I don't check it out almost daily, I miss something! Who would have thought that at age almost 60, we'd be checking up on friends from Jr & Sr. high! ....
This is all such a HOOT!

Next weekend I'm taking my 90 year old mother to Jane and Tad's house. We'll spend Friday night there and then go on to Titusville (Cape Canaveral) so that my Mom can attend a Jr high friend's 90th birthday party!! Jane and I will go out to lunch and go shopping or something while the "oldsters" have a party. Then back home so that we can celebrate Mother's day here.
I feel so fortunate to have my Mom in full, sharp mind, even though her body isn't so strong. Even though she's on a walker, she goes to water aerobics 6 days a week. My daughter-in-law and I go to a different water aerobics class, taking advantage of our beautiful weather!
Cinda