Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dave Milan


Hi Debby,
Pretty soon you'll have found everyone in our class. How do you do it? I have a hard time finding basic stuff on the internet. Amazing.
I'm doing fine, but I have a lot on my plate. Full-time job plus maintaining 6 cars (you'd think I had the good sense to collect something simple and small like spoons or stamps or something) plus working with Kristi to remodel our new (to us) home (it's only 7 years old and has been sorely neglected, but most of the work is cosmetic) plus exercise (never enough of that) plus ... well, the list seems endless. I got on line this morning for the first time in a long time and had 47 emails from a week ago. Just aren't enough hours in the day. The good news is that we're going to take a little break from working on the house after we reach a couple of milestones and then we'll have more time to enjoy life. That is, enjoy life even more. Hope all is well with you and you're managing to avoid all that nasty weather that's been blowing across the midwest.
Dave