Thursday, May 1, 2008

Judy Lapham Drake


Debby,
You are very good to keep communicating. I spend my time at work on the computer or the phone, so when I get home i become a hermit. My oldest son Josh, who is the Associate Director of Residence Life At St. Lawrence, is getting married this summer and he and his fiancee have asked us to decorate for the reception. The theme is "A Midsummer Night's Dream". My husband Jay and I have been prop masters for Roberts Wesleyan Community Theater here in Rochester for 12 years. Jay also acts and directs, I just stay out of sight. So that is the challenge of the moment. We usually can set up and leave it, we are trying to figure out how to get in and out with a minimum of effort, and it is two hours from here. I am enjoying it so far, haven't started to panic yet.Our daughter Amelia is finishing her 1st year of her Master's in Art Therapy. She went back to school after working 6 years in TV and movies (props)Our youngest son Aaron, the one in Cleveland, is deciding which internship in Industrial Design to work at for the summer.
Thanks for asking,
Now I will check out the blog-still not sure about all this.
Judy