Saturday, October 6, 2007

Comment on legal issue

Hi Debby,
I would seriously doubt, or at least sincerely hope, that no one is posting information to this forum for the purpose of monetary compensation or literary accolades. Maybe I'm being niave here, but I would rather hope that people are just trying to reconnect with folks that that they have not spoken to or been in contact with, for many years, and offer a little slice of their lives. Lots and lots of years have gone by, and most of us have not seen each other since the parties back in June of 1966. How about just for once in this day and age, we treat this venue for what it is and leave all the legalities out of it. I'm getting so sick and tired of being lawyered to death. And by the way, you have my permission to publish this and all other information I may deem to post to this blog in the future. 'Nuff said. Take care.
Tom