Saturday, October 6, 2007

Dan Sheedy


Hi Deb,

You have certainly put in a great deal of good work on the blog. It's nice to stay in touch with old friends. ...
My eldest son & I are just putting in the finishing touches on a second studio here in Clayton (in the Thousand Islands). This enables me to work from my summer cottage and saves me from having to drive the 150 miles or so to Rochester for recording sessions. It's a dream come true.
We're also in the planning stages for expansion and renovations on the cottage my wife inherited from her mother. Finding a reputable contractor is the greatest challenge. But this is one of those "nice" problems to have. We're not facing illness, or other unpleasant circumstances. I really am very grateful for all of our blessings.
Summer is speeding by at light speed (as always)..as Jill & I are approaching our 25th wedding anniversary in September. We may take a trip to commemorate the big day. Maybe the Outer Banks.

Thanks for staying in touch.

Dan