Monday, October 8, 2007

Jack Mapstone


Debby,
Thanks for thinking of me. I was waiting for Steve Martin to send the photos from this past weekend (I forgot our camera). Steve and his wife Gerry drove up to Tallahassee to visit Renae and I. We went canoeing and kayaking on a nearby river, ate out at a couple of local restaurants, went to a movie and played a board game late into the evenings.
Since I retired from public school teaching(35 yrs) I have been supervising student interns for Florida State at the local high schools. I love it and, I still get the same vacations, although the pay is abysmal.
I want to thank you for all the work you've done on the website. It is truly wonderful to see all the faces and read the goings-on. I think the fall get together is a great idea. It has been some time since I've seen true fall foilage.
Thanks again,
Jack