Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sandy Jackson Epoch

Well I am back in Austin and quite busy with my grandson these days. Believe it or not I will be cooking my second ever Thanksgiving dinner (always invited somewhere else). It should be interesting. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving and the same to all our classmates. It's been uneventful since Ive been home, but things are changing with the holidays coming up. My daughter, Kirsten, works for a foster care company and I help her alot during the holiday season with holiday gatherings with all the foster kids and their families. She also schedules programs continually to interest more families to foster children. There is a great need in Texas. My daughter, Becky and her boyfriend just adopted a black lab mix and at 4 months is already 45 pounds. Her fat cat is still a little skeptical, but a think she may come around when the puppy start settling down in a couple of years.
Take care and Happy Holidays to you
Sandy Jackson Epoch from Austin today