Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Larry Shipps

Greg, Dyke, Timmy ('65) and I buried a very close friend three weeks ago. Tom Ross was a long time friend of ours (for me from third grade on). He did not go to high school at FM (his parents made him go to Mt Hermon) but he had been and remained a very good friend and many in our class knew him. It was also very sad to hear about Dave Milan. He lived accross the street from me on Oakwood street from 1st grade on. We had reconnected at the reunions. Your website has really been a service... it has helped us follow one another's lives. Unfortunately at our age the news is sometimes sad. But thank you for passing it all on for us. Leslie and I have sold our house in Cazenovia and will spend more time in Keene Valley although will keep an apartment in Caz as I still need to be there for a couple of weeks per month. Thanks again Debby. Larry