Monday, July 7, 2008

Lynne Gibson Lovett

It's been such a busy, crazy time in my life... I'm packing up to head to NJ for a few days with my husband (who's living there while working on a 3 year project). We're leading this crazy commuter life with most of the burden of travel resting on me. The upside is that our apartment in Jersey City is only 55 miles from our daughter and her family in Norwalk CT, so we see lots more of them and our grand baby than we would otherwise.
How have you been? I haven't looked at the blog in a very long time, are you still updating that? It is really nice of you to put the effort into keeping everyone connected through that site. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I'll take a stab at it next week after I return home again.
I hope you're well and have some interesting summer vacation plans. Thanks for keeping in touch.
Lynne