Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kevin Fitch

Like Larry English said, it is incredible to be working this hard at our age.We are lucky to be in good health. I am on the building committee at church and we are building a rectory, office building and new school for 8oo students , so that is pretty rewarding. I was involved in a similar project with Saint Charles Schools ten years ago. This evening my family is driving to Syracuse for my nieces birthday at Lemoyne Chapel on Saturday; David and Daryll Wheeler are hosting a gathering before, so it looks like I will see my four brothers and five sisters all together for the first time in three years. I cannot believe Sheila and I have 5 grandchildren. Our younger son is not dating anyone seriously; but there is always a chance he could marry. He is twenty five.
Thank you for keeping up with everyone and nicely enticing us be involved. Hope your family is well.
Best regards
Kevin